Job Title: Farm Crew Operations
Location: Finger Lakes Region of New York
Salary Range: $0 - $60000
Commission / Bonus: Sign On Bonus
Benefits: All Benefits are Negotiable + Heath Insurance + IRA - Retirement + PTO
- Equipment operation, repair, and maintenance experience is preferred
- Hard-working, team player, strong communicator, self-starter, high morals, good ethics, motivated, and honest
- Willingness to jump in and assist when and where needed is a must. Ability to work independently, but also with a team.
- This position would also involve and require some computer work, record keeping, and price checking of products and inventory.
- Manure application and management along with record-keeping experience a plus
- CDL is a plus, but not required.
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is representing a large dairy farm located in the state of New York that is searching for an Equipment Operator and also their shop maintenance team when not in the field. Someone who has excellent communication and motivational skills to work amongst our team of crop employees, Manure application team, and also shop maintenance team. Will work with crop manager as well as shop manager to help complete routine maintenance and repairs on equipment. The person will work with other employees as a team to maintain all equipment and the shop is kept clean and in good working order. Will work with the team to complete the preparation of land, planting, spraying, and harvesting of crops on time to achieve maximum yield and quality in the best interest of the dairy. The location is just a few miles from town that is a very nice community that is complete with a modern school, many places to eat, banks, car dealers, gas, shopping, grocery store, etc. Also located next to a State Park with great hiking and great scenery for the outdoor enthusiast. The salary will be determined by experience and negotiated with benefits as needed. Willing to train and work with the individual even if you have minimal experience around a large farming operation, but still happened to grow up in a farm setting. Also if you can show good stability and work ethic and determination through your references, we want to talk to you.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.