Job Title: Farm Equipment Operator
Location: Western and Central Nebraska
Salary Range: $ - $70000
Commission / Bonus: Performance Based Bonus, Incentive, are possible
Benefits: 1/2 beef/year + A Premium Benefit Package + Dental / Life Insurance + Health Insurance including Family Education + Housing Available + Long Term Disability + Medical Spending Account + Paid Vacation + Provide a retirement 401K w/ 10% match + Tuition Stipend for family
- 3-5 years of farm equipment operations using modern and large equipment
- Experience with large scale precision farming and modern farm machinery is preferred, including familiarity with the following: Corn, bean, and potato production and potentially addition crops in the future introduced into the rotation; Crop planning, rotation, spraying and fertilizer application from plant to harvest as well as storage of said crops; Center pivot irrigation system w/ automated remote monitoring and control systems
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills while having the ability to work independently yet also maintain a team setting of cohesiveness
- Ability to work flexible hours with a willingness to work long hours during peak seasons
- Ability and willingness to jump in and assist in all areas of field as needed, and as also willing to assist in training of either H2As or new employees to bring up to speed on their skill set
Hansen Agri Placement is seeking a Farm Equipment Operator for an established producer with 12,500+ irrigated acres in west central Nebraska. Agricultural background or experience of planting, irrigation and harvest is preferred. This is a progressive operation in the process of expanding that is looking for the right person committed to long-term employment; someone to grow with the business.
Starting salary is open to negotiation and will be determined by experience, stability, and references. The position offers performance-based bonuses, and advancement opportunities and responsibility to the person become familiar with the business and as the operation expands. This person may work long hours in peak seasons in a team environment. In addition to operations skills, the ideal candidate will also have strong maintenance skills, taking care of equipment they are using. The candidate will be goal-oriented and self-directed with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
The producer is currently looking for additional equipment operators along the I-80 corridor in western Nebraska. Location is just a few miles from mid-sized towns on good roads adjacent to very nice smaller communities, complete with modern schools, medical facilities, groceries, places to eat, bank, buy gas, shop, entertainment, etc. for choice of where you want to live and settle.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.