Job Title: Farm Equipment Operator
Location: Western 1/3 of Nebraska
Salary Range: $0 - $65000
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: House Allowance + Insurance + Paid Vacation
- Crop production experience preferably with Corn and Soybeans
- Prefer good knowledge in precision technology, auto steer and variable agriculture technology
- Good experience with routine maintenance and general repairs a must; Fabrication, construction, and other skills a bonus
- Have a good attitude, be hard working and be a self-starter
- Open to learning new thing, open to change, have strong core values in honesty and integrity with a willingness to work long hours when the season calls for it
- Must have clean MVR and be insurable on farm policies
- Strong crop farm background, experience with large farm equipment, large truck-driving experience are all needed
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is in search of a good Farm Equipment Operator for this Nebraska Platte River Valley row crop farm. Every day can be different; there will be a diversified work schedule as the season progresses. Report directly to the owner. Work larger row crop farming operation raising corn and soybeans. Must be able to perform heavy lifting at times. Candidate should have experience with fieldwork including operating larger late model equipment for planting, spraying, and harvesting crops. Recent experience operating GPS equipment including use of auto-steer technologies is a plus. Must be able to perform routine maintenance of equipment. Must be willing to work wherever needed but expect to spend a lot of time driving equipment or trucks supporting field activities. Must have a clean MVR, be drug free. Winter responsibilities will be based on skills and experience; driving truck (local hauling) and equipment maintenance in a heated shop are key activities. Winter hours will be more flexible for personal time off. Bringing fabrication, mechanical, carpentry or other construction skills would be a bonus. Long-term employment is preferred. Employer is family friendly and offers nice community to raise a family.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.