Job Title: Farm Equipment Operator/Applicator
Location: Central Nebraska
Salary Range: $0 - $60000
Commission / Bonus: Yes
Benefits: Dental + Long Term Disability + Paid Time Off after 90 days + Stipend for Cell Phone + Vision
- Plant to Harvest experience is a plus, but a willingness to jump in and help where needed is a must
- 2+ years of Self-propelled sprayer experience is preferred
- Maintain equipment with daily prevention and repairs is needed
- Class A CDL a plus, a clean DMV record and ability to obtain is a plus
- Efficiently and safely perform all crop and field tasks
- Operate within standard operating procedures and safety guidelines of the farm
- Keeping records and documentation in an efficient and timely manner
- Strength in working as a team and strong communication skills a must
Hansen Agri-Placement is looking for a good sprayer operator that also will have additional duties as a field equipment operator in central Nebraska. Experience with GPS and precision farming would be a great asset. Farm practices safe operation of equipment at all times in both operation and when making repairs. Looking for above average individual that can think independently and is aware of what tasks needs to be done. Coordinate with both the owners and office personnel in terms of communication, strong record-keeping, planning, achievements, preventative maintenance, and all aspects of operations to keep running an efficient and profitable manner.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.