Job Title: Farm Operations Foreperson
Location: Northern Idaho
Salary Range: $32000 - $0
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: Great Benefits Package
- Applicant must have experience employing dry land farming practices
- Must be able to handle and apply pesticides in a proper manner according to all safety guidelines
- Must be able to acquire a pesticide applicators license if not already licensed within 90 days from start date
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's license or ability/willingness to obtain one within three months
- Minimum of six years agriculture related experience preferred or four years of education in a related field and two years of experience in agriculture
- Must be able to safely operate all agriculture equipment relevant to dry land farming
- Must be able to lift, carry, or otherwise move a minimum of 50 lbs repeatedly
- Must be willing to work in adverse weather conditions
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is seeking a Farm Operations Foreperson for a southern Idaho organization. The foreperson performs general farm support duties in regards to research, including operating farm equipment; assisting with all agronomic practices associated with dryland farming and research plot land preparation, maintenance and harvest; and assisting with equipment and facility maintenance and repairs. The foreperson also assists in processing foundation seed including cleaning, treating and packaging seed. The Farm Operations Foreperson is also responsible for maintaining the appearance of the farms and will occasionally assist with livestock operations.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Eric Hansen at email@example.com or call 308-382-7351. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.