Job Title: Farm / Ranch Assistant
Location: South Central Nebraska
Salary Range: $0 - $60000
Commission / Bonus: Possible
Benefits: Benefits open for Negotiation for right person
- Current farm and ranch experience
- Up to date on row crop enterprise with corn, soybeans, and a little hay using modern equipment
- Experience with pivot irrigation is a plus, will train those that are mechanically inclined
- Solid Cow/Calf experience working with AI would be a plus
- Experience with Agronomy, Cover Drops, Soil Health, and Crop Scouting all would be a huge plus
- Ability to identify, diagnose, and treat sick cattle.
- Strong communication skills, work ethic, and a good attitude is a must while keeping things organized and tidy around the shop
- Ability to work independently as wells as knowing the value of teamwork
- Mechanically inclined with some welding skills, strong maintenance skills, and ability to mend fence when needed
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is looking for Farm/Ranch Assistant for a diverse farm and cattle operation in south central Nebraska. Looking for someone with good communications skills to join the owner as a team. 3-5 years of experience in both farming and cattle is preferred, but willing to do some training for the right person who has solid references. The operation is looking to continue the expansion of the entire enterprise in both crop production and some cow/calf. Employer also has a construction business that he also owns. Would like to see someone who has a positive attitude. Someone that forward-thinking and willing to be diverse and willing to jump in and assist wherever needed during peak demands possibly on the construction side, and/or ability to work alone with the farm/cattle if left alone. The operation is in a great location on a bus route with a great school system. Salary will be determined by experience you bring to the table along with stability and references.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at [email protected] or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.