Job Title: Farm / Ranch Hand
Location: North Central part of Montana
Salary Range: $0 - $36000
Commission / Bonus: Yes (Annual Bonus)
Benefits: 1/2 Beef + Farm work Pickup + Horse/Hay + House 3brm/2bath + Polaris 4-Wheeler + Small Shop + Utilities - Propane / Electricity
- Farm experience with large equipment, raising spring/winter wheat, peas, lentils all a plus
- Cow/Calf experience with care, feeding, & strong animal health skills is a plus
- Hay and Equipment Operation along with regular maintenance needed
- Mechanical aptitude along with problem-solving is needed
- Capable of thinking on your own two feet and providing a solution
- Strong in communication and working both independently and as a team
- Tractor/Trailer experience with clean DMV record for hauling grain is a plus
Hansen Agri-Placement is looking for a ranch hand for this north-central Montana location. It Will consist of caring for 450+ Angus pairs. The operation also has around 10,000 acres of winter & spring wheat, peas, lentils, & some hay barley. Looking for someone with a good attitude, strong communication, and who gets along with others while working in a diverse operation of both livestock and crops. Experience in both calving while working with small grains would be a plus. Great opportunity for a family as position comes with a house, small shop, and utilities provided. Possible for the right person to invest in and run some cows after the first year.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.