Job Title: Farm Supervisor
Location: Northern Colorado
Salary Range: $0 - $52000
Commission / Bonus: Year End Bonus
Benefits: Company Vehicle + House + Paid Vacation after 1st year
- Solid experience preferred
- Previous management and supervisory experience required
- Need to be self-motivated as well as having good communication skills with staff and ownership
- Willingness to be a hands on and highly organized with attention to detail in coordination of crop and labor schedules
- Willing to assist in all areas of the farm, from raising the crop, storing, cleaning, packaging, and shipping of the crop
- Must have CDL class A with a clean driving record
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol screening
- Most trucking is within 200 mile radius of headquarters
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for an Organic Farm Supervisor for a Colorado/Wyoming operation. The position will be to maximize the quality and diversified output of the organic farm areas. Said employee will maintain, coordinate, and participate in the cultivation of fallow land, preparation of land for crop planting, weed control, pest control, fertility, and harvesting of crops. Documenting daily field activities, operate equipment, general maintenance and cleaning on tractors and implements, documenting maintenance and cleaning in appropriate logs, maintain equipment operation log daily by paper or electronically, and others tasks as needed. Will also need outstanding written and oral communication skills to convey information, gather and disseminate information, and problem solve. Pay will be determined by experience and encourage all to apply if you are currently in management or supervisory capacity of an organic operation and would consider for your next career step. Good job stability and references preferred. Company will consider traditional crop production farm manager who doesn't have an organic background but has an interest in organic farming. Location is family friendly, with great schools, and other recreational activities a short distance away.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.