Job Title: Fertilizer Ingredient Sales Representative
Location: Upper Midwest
Salary Range: $60000 - $65000
Commission / Bonus: Commission to 100% of Base Salary
Benefits: full benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance as well a fabulous PTO program and a 401k with great company match.
- 4-year degree in Agronomy or Plant Science preferred
- Recent B2B sales within the Crop Nutrition or Crop Protection sector
- Relationship-Builder with strong sales negotiation skills
- Knowledge/Understanding of Ag supply chain and logistics beneficial
- Customer service-focused and a relationship builder
- Performance-Driven and Self-Motivated
- Self-Directed with ability to run business as if it were his/her own
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and presentation
- Ability to travel domestic U.S. 50-60%
- Currently residing in or near the Twin Cities area of Minnesota
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an established mineral specialty organization seeking a Fertilizer Ingredient Sales Representative to cover a U.S. continental territory. The primary responsibilities for this individual will be to:
-Develop/Call On/Maintain a portfolio of crop nutrition.
- Manage P&L for assigned area.
- Sell/Negotiate/Draft sales contracts to optimize market share, margins and volume.
- Work closely with logistics and operations personnel to ensure correct custom order processing, deliveries and payments.
- Assist in resolution of customer issues.
- Prospect for and identify new business partners and contacts.
- Brand and expand the specialty fertilizer business in assigned area.
- Remain knowledgeable of local/state/federal regulations, competitive products in same market space and additional factors influencing current specialty fertilizer market
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Dianne Countryman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-381-4815. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.