Job Title: Irrigation Technician
Location: Central Oklahoma
Salary Range: $18 - $25
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: Group Insurance + Holidays Paid + Retirement Plan + Vacation Pay
- Mechanically apt with minimum of 2 years experience / knowledge of electrical components either in center pivot irrigation systems, heavy equipment, Ag equipment, construction or military equipment
- Desire to work year-round outdoors with overtime hours
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to use service-related technology and basic computer functions
- Willingness to travel within territory
- Must have a valid driver license and clean driving record
- Must have a positive attitude with attention to detail with desire to provide quality customer service
- Ability to pass background check
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is seeking an Irrigation Technician for a Central Oklahoma Irrigation dealership that provides sales, service, parts and installation of center pivots to their Ag customers. Ideal candidate will have a mechanical background with good, hands-on knowledge of electrical components used in either center pivot irrigation systems, heavy or construction equipment, Ag equipment or military equipment. This Technician will provide quality customer service while utilizing their mechanical abilities to service, repair, re-condition and assemble new or used irrigation or Ag equipment in the field. Duties to include:
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and conducting mechanical repairs on center pivot, linear and corner irrigation systems using test equipment and tools to determine root cause.
- Working directly with Ag growers on-site to communicate repairs made, to share available products and services to meet their needs and to provide technical instruction for operation of equipment
- Reading and interpreting schematics, blueprints, diagrams and operations manuals
- Participating in company training and meetings
- Completing service reports, inventory of parts and maintaining customer records
Salary level will be based on experience, anywhere from $18-25 per hour. Pay can be hourly, annual salary, commissions or combination of all. Employer currently has Technicians making $60K to $80K+. A Senior-Level Technician can earn $100K+.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Dianne Countryman at email@example.com or call 308-381-4815. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.