Job Title: Irrigation Technician
Location: Central Oklahoma
Salary Range: $18 - $25
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: Group Insurance + Holidays Paid + Retirement Plan + Vacation Pay
***EMPLOYER TO CONSIDER EXPERIENCED IRRIGATION TECHNICIANS ONLY AT THIS TIME. THANK YOU.***
- Minimum 2 years experience working with center pivot irrigation equipment and systems including experience working with electronic gear boxes
- Desire to work year-round outdoors with overtime hours
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to use service-related technology and basic computer functions
- Willingness to travel within territory
- Must have a valid driver license and clean driving record
- Must have a positive attitude with attention to detail with desire to provide quality customer service
- Ability to pass background check
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is seeking an Irrigation Technician for a Central Oklahoma Irrigation dealership that provides sales, service, parts and installation of center pivots to their Ag customers. Ideal candidate will have a mechanical background with good, hands-on knowledge of electrical components used in center pivot irrigation systems. This Technician will provide quality customer service while utilizing their mechanical abilities to service, repair, re-condition and assemble new or used irrigation or Ag equipment in the field. Duties to include:
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and conducting mechanical repairs on center pivot, linear and corner irrigation systems using test equipment and tools to determine root cause.
- Working directly with Ag growers on-site to communicate repairs made, to share available products and services to meet their needs and to provide technical instruction for operation of equipment
- Reading and interpreting schematics, blueprints, diagrams and operations manuals
- Participating in company training and meetings
- Completing service reports, inventory of parts and maintaining customer records
Salary level will be based on experience, anywhere from $18-25 per hour. Pay can be hourly, annual salary, commissions or combination of all. Employer currently has Technicians making $60K to $80K+. A Senior-Level Technician can earn $100K+.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Dianne Countryman at email@example.com or call 308-381-4815. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.