Job Title: Plant Operations Manager
Salary Range: $ - $
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: Dental + Health Insurance + Paid Vacation + Profit Sharing + Vision
- Must have thorough understanding of bulk material handling, including in-depth experience with elevator legs, chain drags, belt conveyors, conditioning, crushing, mixing and bagging equipment.
- Must have rail car loading and unloading knowledge with bulk materials.
- Heavy equipment, including track mobiles, excavators, wheel loaders, etc., experience a must.
- Industry experience required, including OSHA and Safe Feed/Safe Food compliance knowledge.
- Individual will prepare budgets and expense reports for management and become an integral part of the management team.
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an established Feed Ingredient Company looking for a qualified Plant Operations Manager for their company owned Plant, Warehouse and Rail Terminal. The Plant Operations Manager will run a large 250,000 ton per year feed ingredient terminal.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Chris Schroeder at [email protected] or call 308-384-4886. Please to fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.