Job Title: Ranch Assistant
Location: Northeastern Arizona
Salary Range: $ - $36000
Commission / Bonus: Possible Bonus
Benefits: 401K Retirement + Beef + Dental + Good 3 Bedroom/2 Bath House + Groceries Allotment + Health Insurance + Run Cows Negotiated + Utilities + Vision
- Arc welding skills, mechanical and maintenance skills are a plus in assisting around the ranch
- Team player, strong communication skills, and positive attitude
- Willing to assist in all areas of cow/calf production, whether purebred, commercial, back grounding, yearlings, and growth & replacement bulls & heifers around the ranch
- Good animal health experience from backgrounding to calving is required
- CDL with driving experience and hauling cattle with good driving record is a big plus
Hansen Agri Placement is assisting this eastern Arizona employer looking for a good Ranch Assistant who knows the seed stock industry and is willing to jump in and assist in all areas with the cow herd. This person will assist with the day-to-day projects outlined by Ranch Manager. Need to be a self-starter, but also a team player with good communication skills. Candidate with CDL is a plus and will spend slow times on the ranch assisting in moving cows, yearlings, and such as needed. The location is rural, but 20 minutes from school and town on good roads. Looking for someone who takes pride in what they do. A great working environment with long-term opportunities available as ranch is looking at expansion possibilities and prefer to promote within. They want good people that will come grow with them and continue to strive to build the ranch and become a leader. E.O.E. and salary will be negotiated pending experience, stability, and references.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.