Job Title: Ranch Assistant/Couple
Location: Northwestern Colorado
Salary Range: $0 - $55000
Commission / Bonus: Yes
Benefits: 401K + Health Insurance Reimbursement + House + Phone + Utilities
- Prefer candidates with experience living and working on high country ranch operations
- Knowledge and hands on experience with livestock; ranch has cattle, horses and bison
- Spouse needs experience with equine; working with horses, training, animal health, feeding, etc.
- Knowledge and hands on experience with mountain flood irrigation, haying and fencing
- Proper care of equipment, regarding operating and maintaining
- Mechanical knowledge and skills preferred
- Willingness to take direction and be a good communicator
- Strong work ethic and willingness to perform assigned duties, which may require extra effort
- Ability to maintain good relationships within community
- Take pride in what you are doing
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a qualified Assistant Ranch Couple to help oversee this northwestern Colorado ranch for a long-time absentee owner. This is a hands-on position that requires performing all the activities to support this mountain ranch family retreat. Duties include maintenance and upkeep of roads, trails, fencing, irrigation, ranch buildings and equipment. Will also be responsible for transportation, travel and running errands as need to support ranch activities. A major focus of this position will be repairs and maintenance of fencing and equipment. Will assist in areas of their equine operation and hospitality; assisting with guests and guest housing and assist in services for their guest operation. Other duties include performing activities to support livestock, maintenance, upkeep of ranch property and equipment operations. Beautiful location and need a couple who understands long winters and rural environments. Need to be friendly and outgoing as this is a retreat for the owners and they want to feel relaxed while using the property. Searching for a long-term couple who have friendly outgoing personalities, are team players with no drama and who provide a clean and tidy appearance of the ranch at all times. Spouse employed 5-6 months, between May 1st - October.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Eric Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7351. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.