Job Title: Ranch Caretaker
Location: North-Central Montana
Salary Range: $ - $
Commission / Bonus: N/A
Benefits: 3 Bedroom Home, 2 Car Garage + 75% of Health Insurance premium + Based On Experience + Contribution to Retirement after 2 years employment + Paid Vacation + Utilities Paid
- Property care and maintenance experience needed
- Heavy equipment and chain saw operation experience required
- General equipment and vehicle maintenance required
- Understanding rural ranch living
- Honest, hardworking, dependable, open-minded, team player, flexible with strong communication skills
- Able to take direction and work both independently and as a team
- Ranch knowledge and background a plus. Carpentry/electrical experience a plus
- A "Jack of all Trades" type of person
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is looking for a Ranch Maintenance / Caretaker for this beautiful north-central Montana ranch. Person will care for owners' main residence along with the care of multiple houses including, maintenance and knowledge of HVAC, electrical, carpentry, plumbing and water systems, kind of a "Jack of all Trade" position. The Maintenance / Caretaker position focus would be infrastructure maintenance, including care and maintenance of buildings, houses, managing projects and grounds keeping. The individual will also maintain roads (keeping roads and trails in good repair and passable), snow removal, and range maintenance, including weed control. Additional duties include, but are not limited to maintaining owners' vehicles, ATVs including, oil changes, fueling, cleaning, and washing. The secondary focus of this person would be helping with the ranch operation.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Eric Hansen at email@example.com or call 308-382-7351. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.