Job Title: Ranch / Farm / Feedlot Assistant/Mechanic
Location: Northeastern Nebraska
Salary Range: $0 - $48000
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: Housing Negotiable/Stipend + Work Vehicle
- Experience with cow/calf, small feedlot is a must .
- Good equipment Operator w/ experience on GPS/Variable Rate Prescription Farming.
- Good maintenance skills are needed, a shop lead or strong experience is a strong preference.
- Able to take direction, Have a good attitude, communication, and be dependable.
- Prefer experience with precision Ag equipment as currently use extensive Auto Steer, Variable Rate prescription farming in seed, fertilizer, manure, and irrigation application.
- Willing and able to get CDL, but at minimum, clean record and must have 3+ years of driving experience w/ Semi.
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT searching for a qualified all-around Cow/Calf, Feedlot, and Farm Assistant for a strong family-oriented operation in northeastern Nebraska. Need to have experience and interest in both cows/feedlot (60%) and farming (40%). This is a progressive operation that can provide good opportunities now and down the road. The position provides a family-friendly atmosphere for a couple with children and raising a family. This is a diversified operation and the person needs to be willing to jump in where and when needed. The large shop is equipped with both heat and air-conditioning. Good location for a spouse to find employment too as located on a major highway with good access to population centers. Pay, of course, is dependent on experience.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.