Job Title: Swine Genetic Performance Testing Site Leader
Salary Range: $0 - $85000
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: ** Open Salary - DOE ** + 401K + Health Insurance + Vision & Dental Insurance
- Need 2+ years previous swine management experience
- Good people skills with oversight of 5 employees
- Knowledge of computers, data, email, etc.
- Good communication and record-keeping skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Must have solid working knowledge and understanding of current swine production in areas of Nursery/Finishers
- Must ensure strict adherence to all established biosecurity principles
- Demonstrate solid organizational and leadership skills
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is looking for a qualified individual for oversight and management of a 3,000 head nursery and 8,000 head finisher swine facility in Nebraska. This position will be managing all daily activities/processes related to raising, testing, and selecting animals, in accordance with protocols and procedures established by the company and its customers. The position will lead a team of 5 people and be engaged in recruiting, hiring, training, leading, planning, managing, coaching and mentoring. This will also include the administration of all personnel-related functions, such as performance reviews, attendance, and disciplinary situations. The Site Leader will establish and maintain open communication with all farm staff, production manager, veterinarians, and the management team. This position will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining appropriate ventilation and room environments, as well as timely and accurate reporting of records. Salary will be negotiated and will depend on experience, stability, and references.
The area is great for spouse finding work, options for schools for a family setting. Also, a great opportunity for recreational activities in the area for both a family or single person.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Eric Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7351. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.