Job Title: Swine Maintenance/Maintenance Assistant
Location: West-Central Indiana
Salary Range: $ - $45000
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: Dental Insurance + Health Insurance + Life Insurance + Possible Housing
- Good maintenance and mechanical ability
- Electrical, plumbing, welding,
- Need to be a self-starter and see the big picture
- Take direction and able to take on responsibility while being self-motivated
- Maintenance experience first and most important but will work more in the Finishing end of operation
- Must have some good animal health skills to spot, diagnose, and treat
- Ability to work alone, stay on task, and get the job done as you will work much of the time independently unless your moving pigs or shipping out fats
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a good Swine Maintenance and Finishing Assistant for this west central Indiana farm. A person needs to be a self-starter and have the initiative to complete assigned tasks and move on to others without having to be told. Kinda searching for person who's "A Jack of all Trades". Searching for person who knows maintenance and repair of buildings, keep feedmill in working order, bins, waters, plumbing, roads and just general overall upkeep of all on-farm facilities. Monitor all pigs in the finishing barns. Manage farm mortality. Assist in making feed. Owner is searching for a good right-hand man that is independent, trustworthy, and has a passion for working on a swine farm with strong maintenance skill sets. Family own swine facilities that has transitioned to a contract farrow to finish farm. Modern facilities with 500 sows. Smaller operation of 3 full time dedicated employees producing over 3 million lbs of pork a year to help feed the world. This is a family-friendly environment offering a good opportunity for a person to grow, be long-term, with long term opportunities for the right person. Several finish barns nearby of each other, so very limited travel. The location has good schools and a great location to raise a family. The employer is looking for a good, self-motivated person with stability and experience.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Eric Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7351. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.