Job Title: Western Region Key Accounts Lead
Location: Western Region U.S.
Salary Range: $130000 - $150000
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: 10 Paid Holidays + 3 weeks' Vacation/5 Sick Days per Year (pro-rated 1st Year) + 401K with employer match + Aflac offered + Flex-Spend Acct + Medical/Dental/Vision + Reimbursement of all travel expense including fuel expense + Short- and Long-Term Disability + Vehicle
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is partnering with a Progressive Crop Inputs Manufacturer to find an experienced Key Account Lead to cover the Western Region U.S. This is a Senior-Level Technical Agronomist role for a self-directed and performance-driven individual residing within the Western U.S. with solid Ag distributors and Ag grower relationships in place. This role will involve occasional travel calling on key accounts outside of the region.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop strategic business plans with key accounts annually
- Create/Implement successful sales forecasts
- Negotiate, then attain/surpass sales targets
- Provide product support and launch new products
- Create a footprint of your organization and their product line within the region
THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Work closely with Ag growers, distributors and corporate executives in your network channel.
- Make a substantial impact on the crop inputs marketspace in the Western Region
- Continue working with a diverse set of crops
- Lead this region and participate with the National Sales Lead in making decisions
- Lay the groundwork for your advancement within the organization
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BRING:
- 5 or more years proven successful Crop Protection sales experience within the Western U.S.
- BSc. Agronomy or other Ag-related degree
- High level of professionalism and business acumen to effectively communicate with senior-level executives of key accounts
- Solid understanding of Ag grower crop protection needs
- Established book of business in the following crops: Trees, Nuts, Almonds, Citrus, Vines, Grapes and Berries
- Polished communication, interpersonal and computer technology skills
- Proven relationship builder/maintainer skill set
- Demonstrated ability to create a sales strategy leading to market growth and new market development
- Performance-driven personality focused on meeting/surpassing goals and deadlines
- Ability to travel to 60%
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Dianne Countryman at email@example.com or call 308-381-4815. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.