How to Clear Your Browser’s Cookies and Cache.
1. Click the Customize and control Google Chrome button (vertical ellipsis in the upper-right corner).
2. Select History
3. Select Clear Browsing Data from the left-hand side. Set the Time Range set to All Time. Check-mark Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files and select Clear Data.
4. If on a Windows computer, close and re-open Chrome to save your changes. If on an Apple computer, go to the Chrome menu on the top menu bar and select Quit Google Chrome for the changes to take effect.
1 Click on the Open application menu button in the top right.
2. Click on Settings
3. On the menu to the left, select Privacy & Security
4. Under the Cookies and Site Data option, click the “Clear Data…” button.
5. Select the two available options and then click the Clear button.
6. If on a Windows computer, close and re-open Firefox to save your changes. If on an Apple computer, go to the Firefox menu on the top menu bar and select Quit Firefox for the changes to take effect.
1. Click on Safari on the top menu bar.
2. Click Preferences.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Click Manage Website Data…
5. Click Remove All.
6. Click Remove Now.
7. Go to the Safari menu on the top menu bar.
8. Select Quit to close Safari and save your changes.
Click the Tools menu (three dotted lines in the upper-right corner), and open the Settings menu.
- Click Privacy, search, and services on the left-side menu.
- Under the section Clear browsing data, Click Choose what to clear.
- Select Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Click Clear Now.
- Close Microsoft Edge completely for your changes to take effect.
- Click on the Settings menu in the upper-right corner.
- Click Internet options.
- Under the General tab on the upper-left-hand side, scroll down to Browsing history.
- Select Delete…
- Check the Temporary Internet files and website files, Cookies and website data, History, and Download History boxes.
- Select Delete.
- Close Internet Explorer and reopen it for changes to take effect.
- Go to the Settings app on your device.
- Scroll down to the Safari menu.
- Scroll down and select Clear History and Website Data.
- A pop-up will come up verifying that you want to clear the History and Data. Select Clear History and Data.
- The button for Clear History and Website Data will turn gray when cache and cookies have been successfully cleared.
1. Open Google Chrome on your iOS device.
2. Click on the menu toolbar in the bottom right corner
3. Select Clear Browsing Data.
4. Select Cookies, Site Data, and Cached Images and Files. At the top, set the Time Range set to All Time.
5. Click Clear Browsing Data at the bottom of the screen.
6. Then confirm by clicking Clear Browsing Data again.